Saturday, November 6, 2010

Staff Meetings/Conferences/Quarter 1 grades submitted!

This week was a busy one!
We have officially met and set up conferences, and have all the grading done. I have been grading all classroom material. It is such a great learning experience. Our conferences will be November 11 from 3:45-7:40, and November 18th 3:45-7:40. I am really looking forward to this process.

We have been writing to our pen pals and that is well underway, we will have a pie social on Friday, November 12th for the students to meet their pals! I have been fortunate to teach my class the writing process of a friendly letter, and how to properly fill out an envelope. They have come such a long way! Yesterday, we made Turkey's out of milk cartons and some placemats for our decorations. I also am teaching them a song to sing :) Being in Choir comes in handy in the classroom :D

No comments:

Post a Comment