Sunday, October 10, 2010

Star Student of the Week

I created a Star Student of the Week bulletin board and demonstrated to the students the first week how we were going to do it.
A letter is sent home on Friday to the parents, and then the students bring their stars back on Monday. They are awarded a certificate (certificates I purchased from a store), then we have all the students gather around during the morning while I am teaching, and the student talks about their Stars, and their pictures or any other things they would like to share. I make a point to have this student be the line leader 2-3 times during the week. On Friday we read a special letter that the student's parent/guardian wrote about them.
Take a look at the Parent Letter I send out and the pictures of the Bulletin Board:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1V37R8_H94fyoP1xlvn64M0ByLSS3H3kApz7d7xirQ9E





No comments:

Post a Comment